Thursday, May 2, 2013

Katarina


Dearest "little" sister.

As you can see, I'm dedicating this post to you.

Today you are celebrating your 29th birthday. Yes, I just divulged your age. But since you are not vain, you absolutely don't mind. Or do you? So yes, you just got very publicly older. But you want to know something? These are the best times. By now, you pretty much know yourself. You know what you want & don't want, what you like & don't like, where you want to (or don't want to) be.

A very new chapter of yours is about to begin. I do not know what you want or where you want to be but I do wish you only the best. Happiness, serenity, love, success and most of all the best of health. Embrace this new chapter with all the passion you have inside of your heart and make the best out of it.

Happy birthday Sus, I ❤ you and I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment